Thursday, January 1, 2009

Belated Happy New Year!

I'm sorry I'm behind on my Happy New Year greetings but we had a family emergency over the holidays that we had to deal with, so blogging was put on the back burner. Everything is fine, thank goodness, but for several days things were a bit tense. I don't really want to go into detail, but it was a health issue and everything is fine. And it didn't involve me. I just hope that you all had a great new year! I can say that the crisis has been resolved. And I am amazed of the technology used to resolve medical issues! We have to be so thankful. I hope that you all had a truly outstanding new year and that your hopes and dreams for the new year come true! It has been a long 2008, and we all deserve better. I do believe, however, that it is going to be a long haul for all of us. I don't think we need to stash our money under our mattresses, but it's time for a bit of fiscal conservatism.

No comments:

Post a Comment